Women Cardiology Clinic is designed to provide a customized services for the distinct needs and concerns of women related to diagnosis, prevention and prompt treatment of the Heart. Specific services available are:
- Screening for heart diseases.
- Awareness regarding heart diseases pertaining to women.
- Complete cardiac diagnostic evaluation.
- Hormo therapy discussion.
- The Clinic can also cater to other problems related to women if required, by refering them to specialized services available at OMI Hospital.
Dr. Sumera Nasim (FCPS - Medicine, FCPS - Cardiology) is attending this clinic on following schedule:
- Monday / Wednesday / Friday
- 05:00 p.m. to 07:00 p.m.